Photo week and underwater photography workshops
All photo enthusiasts are cordially invited to our diving center on Vis for photo weeks and underwater photography workshops. The program includes lectures for the beginners as well as advanced photographers and underwater photographers’ meetings. Under the watchful eye of the instructors – Irena Stangierska and Piotr Stós – you will have the opportunity to polish underwater photography techniques and improve your photo-diving skills, especially working on:
- preparation of the photo equipment,
- choosing the subject of the photo,
- image composition,
- exposure control,
- using the flash,
- using wide-angle lens,
- postproduction of photos.
We guarantee that you won’t miss graceful objects under the water. 🙂 You can find out how nice they pose, watching the photo gallery from previous editions of the workshops below.
We offer 3 versions of classes and dives:
- PHOTO TRIP: a package of 10 photo dives for advanced, independent photographers, who need organising of dives and facilities adequate to the needs of the photographer.
Date: 16-23.06 or 23-30.06.
Price: 300 EUR.
The price includes 10 photo-dives, tanks, weights, photo guide, a room for photographic equipment and rental of photographic and lighting equipment of OLYMPUS and BIGBLUE companies.
- PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOPS: a 5-day program for photographers who want to raise their qualifications within selected issues of underwater photography, established with the person conducting the workshop (wide-angle photography, macro photography, photography with the model, wreck photography, photography in „overhead” areas).
Price: 520 EUR.
The price includes workshops, 10 photo-dives, tanks, weights, photo guide, a room for photographic equipment and rental of photographic and lighting equipment of OLYMPUS and BIGBLUE companies.
Host: Irena Stangierska.
- UW PHOTOGRAPHY BASIC COURSE: a 3-day program for the beginners covering the basics of equipment configuration, composition, exposure and basic techniques of underwater photography.
Price: 400 EUR.
The price includes course and workshop classes, 6 course dives and 4 photo-dives (workshops), tanks, weights, photo guide, a room for photographic equipment and rental of photographic and lighting equipment of OLYMPUS and BIGBLUE companies.
Host: Piotr Stós.
The participants of the course can be certified with PADI or SSI. The price of the course does not include license and training materials.
P.S. models are also welcome 🙂
Interested? Don’t hesitate to contact us: email@example.com.